Monday, July 29, 2013

Stay.....

Mid time of the year, twenty thirteen
When things were tough, days were blue,
End of a saga and a while it’s been
I was up for a phase something nice and new.

Penning down lines for this cutie,
She will ask, ‘what would you gain?’
Such a blistering beauty..
She’s making me poet again.

Little crazy, little silly
Sometimes cut short, sometimes blabber.
No excess if I use this metaphor,
In her own zone, she’s the queen Lily..

Keeps me guessing, makes me think,
Pulls my legs, drives me wild,
Walks like a lady, laughs like a child,
Loses herself in it and gets her cheeks pink..

Gets her hair flowin free
Making me wonder, Is it a brown waterfall?
Blows a couple of strands falling in front,
A guy seeing it, will lose his all.

Dozens of things left to describe
Dint feel like putting the pen down,
I write and belong to this poets tribe,
For she lives in every verb and noun.

Asking me to Get out of head,
I was wondering where shall I go!!
Saying she likes that feeling, instead..
That came right without ego.

Who imagined we will ever meet!!
Keep smiling, cuz you know my bad fate.
Let the history not again repeat,
Stay with me ever my cupcake!

No comments:

Post a Comment