Wednesday, February 4, 2009

love? or crush?

I wasn't like this ever before,
What happened to me suddenly?
Even the very serious things, nowadays, i ignore.
The special things seeming me unpecial, especially.

Is this a new one's entry?
Sorry, already mine is a little heart
But your impact was something like the root of a banyan
So, you are the part and parcel of my life,
And not just a part.

Your entry to my life is just like the Cathrina to Florida,
Oh! my poisonic honey Be with me throughout,
Never go somewhere else and get rid of my eyes da!!

Oh! My God!! You have come into my life
Now i'm in the path,
You 're going to be my life
"Oh! My Darlin" its going to be my altime oath,

Atlast, Through the THEE's grace,
I've made you mine.
I'm going to roam with you, cities and towns,
You re going to be with me in all my ups and downs
You're going to be with me, whenever I lunch,
and whenever I dine,
Oh! My Darlin!! I love you so much!!!
Oh my new 'PULZAR 220'
Love you so so so much!!!!

5 comments:

  1. POLLADHAVAN DHANUSH NU NENAPO???????????

    ReplyDelete
  2. Idhellam romba............. over!!!!!! romba kashtam.......!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmm already many comments :-):-);-);-) hariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii :-):-) nadathu da nadathu :-):-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. heyyyyy wow!!!
    coolest man!!!
    i never expected....
    early in the morning u made u laugh...;-)
    anyways njoy ur ride...;-)

    but appo appo konjam control panniko...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey ! twist in the tale.. nice one

    ReplyDelete