Thursday, February 19, 2009

my revival

i could not forget this night,
cryin badly, with huggin my pillow very tight,
tryin hard to take this moment light,
finally became a loser in that fight.
i'm sleepless.....

she stole my peaceful sleep,
she took away my beautiful dreams,
i'm seein her, running, well ahead very fast,
with her intention of ruinin my life, grown really vast,
"aeyo!! you are trapped! your game is over" i can hear her as she screams,
she was reckless......

she is a b*tch
a professional, full time witch,
from far it looked like a bouncy cricket pitch,
only later i realised i've fallen into her love of a stinky ditch..
i'm clueless........

but where my mind has gone?
i must have thought for a while,
should not have seen her smile,
must have manitained distance of a mile.
i was careless...

now i mourn
but i've to jus carry on
i realised
i said to her "aeyo!! the game is never over,
it'll go on forever,
i'll have my moment,
then you'll be there no more to torment,
that 'll be my day,
its my attitude, i must say,
and already, i'm in half the way"




4 comments:

  1. I have read your poems nice indeed about love and friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hareesh I wrote this for you,

    Listen to what your heart says..
    But, execute what your mind says..
    Else you will be in a mess !

    heart has ample of friends called, 'feelings'
    and none are true for they change with time !
    They are still our friends as we obey them..

    Mind has only two enemies, 'right' and 'wrong'
    and they are always true at what they state !
    They are enemies as we always go against it.

    A bad thought equals infinite of its kind,
    for a drop of venom still poisons the milk!
    likewise no one is perfect and all are one.

    The heart can feel and mind can think..
    We can control our thoughts,not our feelings
    And it is your thoughts that decide..

    " WHO YOU ARE ! "

    ReplyDelete